This recipe is in Cooking from the Heart 3
Ready in 45 mins
These little desserts have a smooth, soft and creamy texture. The yoghurt and cottage cheese adds a cheesecake flavour that is delicious.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 ˚C. Whisk all the ingredients, except the strawberries or oranges, together until well combined.
2. Divide the mixture between 6 individual ovenproof dishes or ramekins.
3. Place dishes on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes or until just set. To test, gently shake the tray to see how firm it is.
It will continue to set as it cools down.
4. Turn off the oven and allow to cool down in the oven. Refrigerate and allow to cool completely.
Serve cold with 2-3 strawberries or orange segments per person.
1. Grate 1-2 blocks of dark chocolate over the cheesecakes. Or garnish with toasted nuts, coconut or cocoa powder.
* Allow 1 hour cooling time
Serving Size Serves 6