This is a lighter version of the well-known cauliflower cheese. By using yoghurt instead of a rich cheese sauce, broccoli and cauliflower is still a delicious side dish.
1. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller pieces.
2. Place in a pot with 1-2 cm of water and simmer until tender, but still crunchy. Drain well.
3. Mix cheese, yoghurt, cottage cheese, nutmeg, parsley, mustard and salt.
4. Pour some of this sauce over the veggies. Sprinkle with paprika and serve with the rest of the sauce.
5. Serve hot or at room temperature as a side dish with meat or chicken.
1. You can also use this sauce as a dipping sauce with veggies or spoon it over baked potatoes.
This recipe is in Cooking from the heart 1. Download PDF recipe book here.
Copyright © 2012 - 2020 Cooking from the heart. All Rights Reserved.